- Ollie Beckingham 04/11/2021 Emotive and Wellness Claims for Cosmetics This article helps people understand what subjective claims are and how they can be used in the beauty and wellbeing industry. There are a variety of different case studies that AGR has performed to help gain a better knowledge of emotive and wellness claims.
- Oliver Beckingham 12/08/2021 Cosmetics Business - What does having 'radiant' skin mean and does the claim have substance? Our very own Carys Smith and Victoria Stoate, have published an article in Cosmetics Business with the topic, "What does having 'radiant' skin mean and does the claim have substance?". You will learn how you can make legitimate skincare claims about imparting a 'glow' and radiant skin.
- Oliver Beckingham 28/06/2021 Launching a Brand Internationally: Part 1 Consumer research specialists, Ayton Global Research, are teaming up with global business development experts, Buzz Beauté, to deliver this 2-part webinar guiding you through the steps to launch a brand internationally.
- Oliver Beckingham 21/05/2021 Demographics of the Cosmetics Industry Market Research Ayton Global Research is currently conducting a global study investigating the cosmetics industry demographics. This will determine the industries balance on gender, ethnicity, ages and more to find any gaps or barriers and encourage an inclusive and diverse industry.
- Carys Smith 01/12/2020 Colourism & Cosmetics Claims Article Our Sales & Regulatory Director, Carys Smith, and Managing Director, Susan Ayton, have worked with Cosmetic Claims Consultant, Dr. Theresa Callaghan, to publish an article for Tekno Scienze. The article looks at skin lightening claims and the consumer's usage and perception of these products.