- Ollie Beckingham 04/01/2022 Colourism & Cosmetic Claims Part 2: New Insights Why Consumer Use Skin Lightening Products In this second part of our research into the insights why consumers use skin lightening products we investigated key outcomes of the first study more deeply, especially the safety concerns over skin whitening products.
- Ollie Beckingham 14/12/2021 Beauty Devices: Is Your Marketing Tooled Up? Read all about consumer insights and advertising claims for beauty tools and devices in an article our Director, Carys Smith, has done for tks publisher for the new Beauty Horizons publication.
- Ollie Beckingham 09/12/2021 Beauty Claims for Supplements: Perceiving the Benefits Article Ayton Global Research have commissioned market research to investigate what the consumers really want out of beauty supplements and how brands can communicate this in their marketing, all whilst staying compliant with advertising regulation.
- Ollie Beckingham 04/11/2021 Emotive and Wellness Claims for Cosmetics This article helps people understand what subjective claims are and how they can be used in the beauty and wellbeing industry. There are a variety of different case studies that AGR has performed to help gain a better knowledge of emotive and wellness claims.
- Oliver Beckingham 12/08/2021 Cosmetics Business - What does having 'radiant' skin mean and does the claim have substance? Our very own Carys Smith and Victoria Stoate, have published an article in Cosmetics Business with the topic, "What does having 'radiant' skin mean and does the claim have substance?". You will learn how you can make legitimate skincare claims about imparting a 'glow' and radiant skin.
- Oliver Beckingham 28/06/2021 Launching a Brand Internationally: Part 1 Consumer research specialists, Ayton Global Research, are teaming up with global business development experts, Buzz Beauté, to deliver this 2-part webinar guiding you through the steps to launch a brand internationally.
- Oliver Beckingham 21/05/2021 Demographics of the Cosmetics Industry Market Research Ayton Global Research is currently conducting a global study investigating the cosmetics industry demographics. This will determine the industries balance on gender, ethnicity, ages and more to find any gaps or barriers and encourage an inclusive and diverse industry.